What's new

White Gold band...NO wait a minute STAINLESS STEEL...ARRRGHH!!!!

lookindown

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
7,110
Reaction score
4,937
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Towards the end of a two hour freshwater hunt I scooped up a nice sounding mid tone and said "Yes, white gold". Noticed right away it felt too light for gold. I was right...stainless steel. Oh well it goes with the game. Good luck everyone.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0079.webp
    IMG_0079.webp
    138.8 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_0080.webp
    IMG_0080.webp
    53.1 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_0081.webp
    IMG_0081.webp
    44.5 KB · Views: 126
Upvote 0
Know the feeling well.... Still a nice find though.
 
I'd happily trade 12 pull tabs, 4 bottle caps, 2 pieces of crab traps and 6 bobby pins for that ring.

Really-


I'll get them in the mail today.


I'll pay shipping...




Please?
 
Still one up on the ring number. Congrats!
They can't all be gold otherwise we'd rich and out spending money! That would be less time detecting. It gives up just enough to keep us interested but not enough so that we don't need it.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
Just like snookin. The golden catch is the keeper. It sucks havin to release 27". One more and its in the cooler. Oh well next one will be golden.
 
Just like snookin. The golden catch is the keeper. It sucks havin to release 27". One more and its in the cooler. Oh well next one will be golden.

Chop the mid section out of another and extend it.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
That baby looks like WG for sure...Maybe next outing...

Good Luck...
 
I'd happily trade 12 pull tabs, 4 bottle caps, 2 pieces of crab traps and 6 bobby pins for that ring.

Really-


I'll get them in the mail today.


I'll pay shipping...




Please?
Let me think about it. :laughing7:
 
:nono: "No. No. No."
:director:"No more stainless steel or tungsten on the beach, please."
 
Heartbreaker, Lookindown, but next time it'll be white gold:headbang:

LOrraine
 
Cool finds!! Congratulations:occasion14: The gold is coming next make sure!!:hello2:Oh yeah, ​White Gold and iron are old companions.:laughing7:
 
I am even happy with a pull tab as I know that's better than laying in a hospital bed. I found a nice heavy man's ring that I thought was WG cause it said 14 Kt. inside. It was silver however. Still a nice find.
 
Know the feeling well.... Still a nice find though.
More correctly expressed. Know the feeling well.... Steel a nice find though.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom