Keppy
Gold Member
- Joined
- Nov 19, 2006
- Messages
- 8,390
- Reaction score
- 2,873
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
- Detector(s) used
- ** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
I know that this detector is a older and i mean older detector a.....Whites Surf Master II....On the coil it says..... WHITES AMPHIBIAN II LAND WATER DETECTOR....It looks like the ..Surf PI Pro..but is a ..VLF.. I just won it on Ebay....can any one tell me any thing about this detector or ever had one........................................................==Jim==
...............
Yes..Beach-Hunter..I thought i might do that .Sometimes some one comes in from out of town doe's not have a detector let them use it at the water. I sure do not want them to drop one of my land detectors in the water............................................................==Jim==






