Whites bullseye 2

donj

Feb 13, 2011
southwestern, va.
Detector(s) used
Nokta Fors CoRe, garretts gti2500, gtp1350 minelab 30 whites coinmaster 3 and a DFX300.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I like the bullseye 2 is tough as any and a battery last a dang long time. I have a pro pointer also I still prefer the bullseye.

dugndeep

Mar 19, 2015
Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000,Bounty Hunter Discovery 2200,Deteknix Huntmate pinpointer,Fiskars big grip knife,BH pinpointer,Ace "Little Pal" shovel and a homemade shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What kind of range do you get with the bullseye 2?I was in need of another so my nephew could have one,I'm going to give him my modified BH pinpointer and get me another.Can't really afford a Garrett so it was either the White's Bullseye 2 or the Deteknix Huntmate.I knew I wasn't buying another BH.After seeing both on youtube,both were $59.99 on Ebay,I chose the Huntmate for the better range it seems from the youtube video's.I'm hoping I made the right choice.I like the Huntmate because I can set the sensitivity and then just have to turn it on or off.Plus it has a 3 minute alarm to tell you to turn it off.I'm chomping at the bit and hope it lives up to expectations.

Last edited:

TRanegar36

May 1, 2012
IL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 900, Pro-Pointer AT, Stealth 720i Hybrid
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Junk. I went thru 2 of them fairly quickly. If you already bought one, make sure you have a back up when you need to send it in for repairs.... it will take awhile

Get a Garrett or another reliable brand!

dugndeep

Mar 19, 2015
Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000,Bounty Hunter Discovery 2200,Deteknix Huntmate pinpointer,Fiskars big grip knife,BH pinpointer,Ace "Little Pal" shovel and a homemade shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Junk. I went thru 2 of them fairly quickly. If you already bought one, make sure you have a back up when you need to send it in for repairs.... it will take awhile

Get a Garrett or another reliable brand!

Which one,the Whites or the Deteknix?

TRanegar36

May 1, 2012
IL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 900, Pro-Pointer AT, Stealth 720i Hybrid
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Which one,the Whites or the Deteknix?

Whites Bullseye II ... TRX did the same thing - false signals and constantly turning it off/on to try to get it to work properly. Pain in the ***!

Digzit2

Jan 2, 2016
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Teknetics t2 se,Deteknix X pointer angus mackirk explorer,keene a51a.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
72.00 not impressed. Was using the centech from harbor freight and the whites is about like it in a different housing. So I will probably save up for s better one.

I have been useing the Deteknix x-pointer and it has been doing really well for me.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Harbor freight one sucks Whites Don't Know don't have One Willing to try one though!!! Garretts Currents using my second one After the Water incident now I have the Orange water proof one will see how it does after the First Dunking Soon If it Fails I Know it will be covered under warranty like My First One That Garrets Replaced No Charge Whites Has Never Failed to fix or replace Parts on our other 2 Detectors But the New Pinpointer was Not Released before Our Garrets Purchase hh and Good Luck

Whites Rocks as Well As Garrets on Customer Service HH Chug AND RED

dugndeep

Mar 19, 2015
Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been useing the Deteknix x-pointer and it has been doing really well for me.

I purchased the Deteknix HuntMate,it's suppose to have the same electronics as the Xpointer land model.I was hoping it would arrive yesterday so I could go out today but it didn't.I got it off Ebay from Serious Detecting for $60 w/free ship.

Attachments

• HuntMate.jpg
    HuntMate.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 129
  • HuntMate1.jpg
    HuntMate1.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:

donj

Feb 13, 2011
southwestern, va.
Detector(s) used
Nokta Fors CoRe, garretts gti2500, gtp1350 minelab 30 whites coinmaster 3 and a DFX300.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have posted on this thread about my bullseye II, I needed to post this update as my bullseye is about done its sens. is about down to 1/2 inch maybe.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread