White's XLT,
Fisher F2
Teknetics Delta 4000
Garrett ace350

SwampHunter

Mar 6, 2007
Samuel Watson's Old Place
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70, Tesoro Silver uMax, Fisher 1265X, Garrett Ace 250, Garrett Pro Pointer
Re: White's Coinmaster 2900/D

I don't have a clue as to when it came on the market. I also can't tell you if it will work good at the beach since I don't live next to one. I can tell you that it is a good machine though. In fact if it had more depth and was comfortable to swing it would be one of my top choices.

You can get an instruction manual here:
http://media.whiteselectronics.com/manuals/Coinmaster Manuals/

Learn the machine and it will treat you right. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
M

mapper123

Feb 6, 2007
NW South Carolina
Detector(s) used
White's XLT,
Fisher F2
Teknetics Delta 4000
Garrett ace350

Thank you for the reply.....the manual will help a lot .

Lizard-Prince

Jun 5, 2008
Bayamon P.R.
Detector(s) used
DFX,BH ID,5000s2,AT Max,MX Sport,Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Hi: Please read my posts on coinmasters I gave some insites to other users that might be helpfull if you get stuck along the way.Yes it is real decent producers at beaches my 5000series 2 still pulls out a reasonable amount of coins and other goodies. Just remember my lucky combination on my dials if you have them on yours mode TR Disk and disc 5½ and 7 no other. 5½ will knock out iron bottle caps, nails but you will still get aluminum pulltabs but pick them up and recycle them like I do.Get use to them if you use this number on you discriminator it will find your gold and all U.S. coins.If the tabs bother you too much just pick 7 you will sacrifice nickels and gold with this number but say goodbye to all your junk.If you want keep me posted if this helps send me pm's if you like well good luck. :thumbsup:Ralph

SwampHunter

Mar 6, 2007
Samuel Watson's Old Place
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70, Tesoro Silver uMax, Fisher 1265X, Garrett Ace 250, Garrett Pro Pointer

Ralph,
Where is this post located? Could you please provide a link. Would love to learn more about the coinmaster.

Lizard-Prince

Jun 5, 2008
Bayamon P.R.
Detector(s) used
DFX,BH ID,5000s2,AT Max,MX Sport,Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

O.k. Swamphunter cheak out my profile and click on my posts in this area subject I beleave its the first 3 recent submitions if I am not mistaken.I will pm you some data as I group it together just tell me where is your dought. Where you see my signal name Lizard prince or Godzilla junior its my connection.I will be working on your pm soon after this post :icon_king: Ralph

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread