What's new

Whites "collectable" ......Traded!.....Thanks T-net!

Jeff(or)

Full Member
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
193
Reaction score
50
Golden Thread
0
White's "collectable" ......Traded!.....Thanks T-net!

I have a, what I consider, very rare White's detector I would like to trade for another detector, etc. It is a 9.9 out of a 10. works perfect, has a 11" coil. Take a look at the pics. Very cool. Please e-mail or pm me with your offers. Thanks, Jeff
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1899.webp
    IMG_1899.webp
    4 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_1904.webp
    IMG_1904.webp
    11.2 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_1890.webp
    IMG_1890.webp
    18.8 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_1897.webp
    IMG_1897.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_1901.webp
    IMG_1901.webp
    9 KB · Views: 230
Re: White's "collectable" For trade >>>> have a look! <<<<

Hi Jeff, I have a nice Garretts Treasure Ace, I will trade you. You can email me at (gdean.stone@yahoo.com) Thanks Dean
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom