What's new

whites control box

wetsand

Greenie
Joined
May 10, 2006
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Can you mount the control box of any Whites Det. on say a belt ? :)
 
white's actually make a conversion kit for their MD. I'd check with whites
 
:thumbsup: Yup! I use my Whites Surfmaster on a dive belt with a short handle on the coil. The whole rig goes into the dive bag on top of all my dive gear. Travels great and is always ready. I also have a smaller bag for carrying it if I don't take the dive bag. Even a small case like an old roller-skate case works for a smaller carrier. Wearing the unit on a belt frees you from the long shaft and works very well diving, snorkeling or walking. A telescoping handle for walking is also transportable if retracted and still fits in the small container. :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom