What's new

Whites dfx

Whatdayagot

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2015
Messages
619
Reaction score
1,986
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone have any recommendations for their favorite coil for the dfx besides stock coilamd if there are any coils that are big n go deep I was reading some info on them and got a little confused
 
You are in the Bounty Hunter forum . You will get more answers if you drop down to the Whites forum..
 
Hi WhadI; I use the DFX exclusively. It is my main detector. Whites makes a larger coil BUUTTT it is so sensitive it keeps falsig and is VERY proun to scrambling from EMI's. I use the stock coil and the Sniper coil as well. Both are very sensitive ( Dimes at 8" - 10" ROUTINELY). My suggestion is that unless your in the desert I'd stay with the stock coil ok. This is based on my 6 years with the DFX now. I hope this helps. PEACE:RONB
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom