What's new

Whites Giving Out Terrific Coupons With Catalog Request

SushiDog

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2010
Messages
265
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sacramento, California
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark (Under water unit)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
White's Giving Out Terrific Coupons With Catalog Request

I have been a White's Metal Detector owner since 1998, and own two of their machines....I was reading a post, and went to the White's website....there was a button to click on the website if you want a hard copy catalog of their products....I went ahead and requested a catalog....I received the catalog in a very timely manner, but there was a surprise included....I found a book of coupons enclosed (14 coupons total) with some very very good discounts! I couldn't believe how much they discounted the merchandise, and this will be great for someone thinking about getting into MD, and perhaps giving White's a shot, or even current White's MD owners....I am in no way affiliated with White's other than being a satisfied customer....there is one hitch....you can't redeem the coupons online, and you must negotiate it through one of their dealer's stores....the coupons are valid from October 1, 2010 through January 15, 2010.....I hope this may help someone, and rest assured, I would not have shared this info if it really wasn't a great deal....(check out their great "packaged" deals) I wish everyone well....SushiDog
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom