Whites M6 or Fisher F5

Can't comment on the M6, but I like the F5.
Look at both machines on YouTube and see which one is more interesting to you.

Both are very good detectors. As Ronzie said, check them out on YouTube to see what you like.

I use the MXT, M6's bigger brother, which is a nice all-rounder. I don't believe there is an enormous difference between both

this site might help you to decide: Metal Detector News, Reviews and Ratings

The F5 also has several features that the M6 does not, such as adjustable threshold. However, the m6 is built like a tank, and has auto ground tracking. Whichever one you choose, you're going to get a good unit :)

The F5 also has several features that the M6 does not, such as adjustable threshold. However, the m6 is built like a tank, and has auto ground tracking. Whichever one you choose, you're going to get a good unit :)

maybe the F5 has another advantage by being lighter, I confess the weight and volume of the MXT is a factor for me to leave it at home

After much research and using friends machines I decided to get a new AT pro. I love it and couldn't be happier. Thank you all.

Air Force & Coast Guard Vet, Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero

After much research and using friends machines I decided to get a new AT pro. I love it and couldn't be happier. Thank you all.

Air Force & Coast Guard Vet, Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero

It's a great solid unit. Love mine! Good luck with it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back