White's Metal Detector Manuals - All Models !

ToddB64

Jan 7, 2007
Georgetown, Ohio, USA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Gamma 6000,
Tesoro Bandido II µMax and
Compadre, White's Classic II,
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi ! :hello:

If you would like to down-load any manual for a White's Metal Detector, here's how as of this date:

(Be aware there are 24 pages, and approx. 15 models per page = approx. 360 models to date, so you may have to spend some time finding your particular model.

#1) Click-on https://www.whiteselectronics.com for the Home page.

#2) Click-on "Tech Support" at top-right of Home page.

#3) Click-on "Manuals" (bottom-center picture.).

BTW, I just sent a suggestion to White's that they add a Search window at the top of their Manuals page so customers can enter the model they want and have the program automatically display that page, to save time and frustration. I will advise what they reply ASAP.

Hope this helps.

ToddB64

Last edited:

Aeds151

Jan 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They have the search function. Nice work. They only have my 6000 di pro sl in spanish (sp). Will the manual that says XB next to make and model be the one for english?

OP
OP
ToddB64

ToddB64

Jan 7, 2007
Georgetown, Ohio, USA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Gamma 6000,
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They have the search function. Nice work. They only have my 6000 di pro sl in spanish (sp). Will the manual that says XB next to make and model be the one for english?

Aeds151....In answer to your question, Yes, the XB version is English, however, to be sure it's the correct manual with instructions for your detector version, I suggest checking some of the features in the XB manual on display for comparison to your detector, to make sure they agree.

NOTE..I had some phone conversation today with a Customer Service Representative at the White's factory, as I wasn't able to get a reaction from the manual Search window that has now been added and the Rep suggested that, after I enter my detector model name in the window, I try clicking the "Enter" button on my computer keyboard.

Well, I did that and it worked ! So, I'll be doing a revised version of my September 11, 2019 01:45 PM post here to include that necessary step. I suggested to the White's Rep that they add a note near the Search window to prompt users to "Click your Enter key" or words to that effect, because some folks might not have good intuitive powers, like me for instance ! :laughing7:

Last but not least, if they don't have the right manual listed for your detector, here's the White's factory Customer Service phone number 1-541-367-6121, so you can call and ask a Rep for help, or to mail you a free manual for your particular detector model and you will need to give the Serial Number of your detector to make sure the Rep sends the correct manual since they have so many different models and versions. I assume you didn't get, or may have lost, the manual for your 6000 di pro sl.

Good Luck !

ToddB64

Last edited:
OP
OP
ToddB64

ToddB64

Jan 7, 2007
Georgetown, Ohio, USA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Gamma 6000,
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: White's Metal Detector Metal Detector Manuals - All Models !

Hi once again ! :hello:

This is a REVISED EDITION of my thread of the subject title, dated Sept. 11, 2019 01:45 PM.

If you would like to down-load any manual for a White's Metal Detector, here's how as of this date:

#1) Click-on https://www.whiteselectronics.com for the Home page.

#2 Set the Language (top of Home page.).

#3) Click-on "Tech Support" (top-right of Home page).

#4) Click-on "Manuals" (bottom-center picture on Home page.).

#5) Enter the number of the Detector Model or Information Sheet desired into the Search window.

#6) Click the Enter Key on your computer keyboard. (White's might have added a prompt for this near the Search window, per my phone suggestion to their Customer Service Rep. 2-07-2020.).

#7) After the new page with your requested number is on display, tap the "Download" button at the right of the line containing your requested number and the page will begin loading and display.

Hope this helps.

ToddB64

Last edited:
OP
OP
ToddB64

ToddB64

Jan 7, 2007
Georgetown, Ohio, USA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Gamma 6000,
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Is White coming out with new detectors this year?

Sam,

:dontknow:...Give them a call !...:wink:

Phone1-800-547-6911 or direct to the factory at 1-541-367-6121

Postal mail
White’s Electronics
1011 Pleasant Valley Road
Sweet Home, OR 97386
9am - 4:30pm (Pacific Time)<--- Sam... 3 hrs. behind CT. time.
Monday - Friday

ToddB64

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread