What's new

whites mx5

webber99

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 18, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone have a mx5 ? How do you like it . What are the good and bad things about it. I'm thinking about getting one. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with it . Thanks
 
From what I understand the mx5 is an awesome machine! It's basically a digital mx6/mxt. With a backlight, notch disc, and the capability to use the higher end eclipse coils all in a very rugged, water resistant housing. Goes just as deep as the higher end single frequency machines from whites. At 15 kHz it's a good all around detector. Battery life is crazy! Like 40 hrs of run time. The bad? We'll it does have a plastic housing as opposed to whites we'll known metal construction, however I held one and it felt pretty solid. Can't really find anything else other than the color, wish they had made it all black. Again this is what I'm hearing as I don't use this particular machine. Most guys in my neck of the woods swing a whites and so far I've heard good things about the mx5. GL & HH. Mike
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom