What's new

Whites Repair Center Complaints?

McKinney_5900

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2010
Messages
1,201
Reaction score
992
Golden Thread
0
Whites has three centers for repair around the country. Has anyone had any grieve or complaints with any particular site out of the three? Tia. martin
 
no problem i've heard of.
 
White's, Garrett and Tesoro seem to have excellent repair records without any complaints. Unlike Minelab taking to long and First Texas which I won't comment on.
 

I haven't tried White's directly, but I sent an email to Kellyco a couple of days ago about mine,
& haven't heard a thing so far. I'll give it another day or 2, then maybe try calling them.












"The Lord is my shepherd"
sirjoeysigmedij1.gif
 
Nothing but good reports that I know about.
 
I have dealt with Whites Electronics in repair and sales! 100% pure excellence. Sweet Home, Oregon facility.
 
My complaint with Whites was when the told me my Beach Hunter ID was leaking because I wasn't closing it properly, I sent it in twice for leaks, paid for shipping twice, before they admitted there was a problem with defective gaskets on the BHID. I traded it off for a Minelab Sovereign GT and to this day haven't regretted it a bit....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom