Whites Spectra VISION, TF- 900, and Whites Prizm II - WILL SELL SEPARATELY

jsmith4750449

Greenie
Aug 23, 2009
Oklahoma
White's Spectra VISION, TF- 900, and Whites Prizm II - WILL SELL SEPARATELY

I have these three detectors that I'd like to sell as a package deal for deep detecting for a little less total for all 3, but will sell separately.

The VISION i used only 3 times (couple of times in backyard to learn, and once in field for specific item i was looking for), so in pristine/new condition. Has White's Super 12in coil. The VISION is the exact same as the V3. NO headphones.

The TF-900, as you more experienced enthusiasts know, is a two box unit and requires a little more expertise to run but is great for finding deep caches. I had a little longer, but also did not use it much. I found a coke can buried in sandy soil about 16 to 18 inches down, so the target does NOT need to be huge necessarily for this to work. It would also very distinctly pick up my buried internet cable in my backyard that was about a foot down. BUt made for larger, deeper targets.

The prism II was part of a White's promotion when i bought the VISION, and i have not even taken it out of the box and put it together. I went ahead and bought it because of the promo at the time.

These two have been barely used, and the one not even taken out of the box, and are $2200+ brand new altogether value.

I can ship, but buyer will need to pay shipping charges and payment clear before I ship. I am in the Oklahoma City area (central Edmond), and prefer people come in person to check them out to buy. Message me if interested. thanks! - Jason

hugepossum

Jan 26, 2009
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero ; Discovery TF-900
Re: White's Spectra VISION, TF- 900, and Whites Prizm II - WILL SELL SEPARATELY

Tried to send a PM... let me know if you didn't get it correctly. Thanks.

OP
OP
J

jsmith4750449

Greenie
Aug 23, 2009
Oklahoma

I responded via the mail system on here. Yes the mail is a little confusing... you have to click the 'save a copy to my outbox' or when you go to your outbox after you send reply/send, there's nothing there.

Willee

May 6, 2009
Corpus Christi, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 ... Fisher CZ-70 ... Deus 2 ... Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

To clarify ... the vision was the first release of the V3 and White's had to change the name.
It is the same detector with different name on the side.
Some think these are collector items as most were changed to the Spectra V3 logo.
Not many of them around.
It can be upgraded to the Spectra V3i.

OP
OP
J

jsmith4750449

Greenie
Aug 23, 2009
Oklahoma

Thank you for the clarification. I knew about the first part, but didn't know it could be upgraded to the V3i.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread