What's new

Whites TDI SL vs MXT PRO for relics

devldog

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
3,676
Reaction score
6,393
Golden Thread
0
Location
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have a question concerning the Whites TDI SL vs the MXT PRO for CW relics. I was wondering here if anyone here had by chance used these two detectors for relic hunting and if so what your thoughts (pro's and con's) are on the two. I was wondering how the TDI would do in our Georgia soil. Any feedback would be much appreciated.
 
With the TDI your going to be digging it all, if that doesn't bother you then I'm sure you'll get more depth. HH
 
With the TDI your going to be digging it all, if that doesn't bother you then I'm sure you'll get more depth. HH

what about this special edition?

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom