What's new

WHITE'S TRX AND V3I

victhedog

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2008
Messages
504
Reaction score
273
Golden Thread
0
Location
Stroudsburg Monroe co. PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Specra V3I, Whites Beach Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Anyone using a V3I and TRX together

I need to keep Coil good distance any from pin-pointer or i get interference (about 2 feet)

Anyone else have this problem ??
or am I running gain to hot ?
 
I use both and haven't had any problems. But I do set the coil at least 2' away from the hole. If anything the control box is closer to the hole when I dig.
 
I'm pretty sure not every TRX runs on the same frequency, I have two and one interferes with my machine and the other doesn't.

That would also explain why some people have interference and some do not with the same machines.
 
Interference under 2 feet actually isn't that bad. I hunted using my MXT along side a friend with an M6 and we had to stay at least 30 feet apart.
luvdux
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom