Whites v3

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000
Re: White's v3

I'm waiting for someone to answer because I'm contemplating on buying the V3. I just had my DFX fixed...dropped it in the salt water..................OUCH.....had to get new circuitboard. Well, while in the shop, I stupidly starting looking at the V3 and really liked what I saw. Now.....I have to figure out....buy the V3 and sell the DFX.....or keep both.....or not buy V3. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

So, I am waited for someone to answer your question.

Mel

borninok

Bradley137

Aug 4, 2007
DIXIE
Detector(s) used
Minelab, White's, Fisher, Tesoro

Head over to the V3 forum on the white's official forum site. You'll find what you're looking for.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Mel, keep the DFX unless you need the cash to help pay for the V3. I played with one and decided it was almost a DFX only with a different display and a way of doing things. I would have to play with one a lot more to decide if one was better than the other. I know sometimes it is the little things that make me like one detector over another...........Just like fishing lures or deer rifles, there is no best one yet.

RWJR13

Apr 25, 2007
MESQUITE, TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT & Classic ID
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

I had a DFX and also have a SV3. The DFX has for years been a great detector and still is. The SV3 is quicker to navigate through and gives more information on the targets. It all comes down to the operator knowing their machine and how to use it. My choice is the SV3.....just my humble opinion. :thumbsup: :coffee2:

Wrong Way Ron

Greenie
Apr 18, 2009

I just picked up the V3 today and was wondering where the white forum is for the V3 I have lots of question I also have the MXT

underdogger

Sep 24, 2009
Syracuse n.y
Detector(s) used
Whites / Prism II/Prism IV/V3i /Surf master II

You can down load the dvd instuctions right off the whites site.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions