♻️ TRADE whites v3i for trade for etrac

Im using a v3i aswell & find it a pretty versital machine. If u do end up getting the etrac when u get the time would u let me know what u think of it

Cool thanx i know they r both great detectors but justed to c another persona reveiw from whites to minelabe

The etrac may be a little better at finding silver coins but when it comes to service - Whites wins hands down - especially after the warranty period has expired.....I read on one of the forums where an etrac user had a problem after the warranty period had expired and he was quoted $2,000 to repair his etrac.....that was enough to turn me off from ever wanting an etrac.

C I heard etrac was better then finding silver better then the v3i to but with the amount of things to adjust I dont c why it couldnt find just as good

The etrac may be a little better at finding silver coins but when it comes to service - Whites wins hands down - especially after the warranty period has expired.....I read on one of the forums where an etrac user had a problem after the warranty period had expired and he was quoted $2,000 to repair his etrac.....that was enough to turn me off from ever wanting an etrac.

Hummm. Guess that's one way to encourage you to buy a new one!

I never had to use Minelabs warranty service but Whites really looks out for their customers and goes the extra mile!
I wanted to try a DFX rod on a minelab excal I had. So I called Whites and asked if I could buy a new DFX rod setup and they asked what is your address. A week later had a new rod setup FREE of Charge :)
Probably helped I bought a few of their high end machines but still shocked me.

Do you still want an etrac?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back