Whites v3i, v3, v3x wireless headphones for sale or trade

Jamesbondaka

Mar 18, 2010
Portland, Oregon/ I travel
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
V3i xlt dfx gmt mxt f75 Exp SE ace 150 Umax etrac goldmaster coinmaster Cz-5 Cz-3D Goldengate 3D BH 300 ctx 3030 jeohunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

kshollywood

Jul 15, 2010
Brandon,ms
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS WS5 with 11" coil,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Whites VX3, whites DFX, MINELAB xterra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
What namebrand are they?

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other

kshollywood

Jul 15, 2010
Brandon,ms
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS WS5 with 11" coil,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Whites VX3, whites DFX, MINELAB xterra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I asked because I didn't know whites made wireless headphones, I thought he just used them with a whites.

kshollywood

Jul 15, 2010
Brandon,ms
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
What do you want to trade them for?

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Don't want to mess out with this sale or trade but I just wanted to point out, for those that don't know it, that this headphones work exclusively with the whites VX3 or V3i, they won't work with any other detector out there.
Just a heads up if you don't know it. I have them with my V3i and for me they are the best pair of headphones I have ever had in my life. I would gladly buy them if I had a V Series Whites and didn't have the wireless headphones. They are confortable and you must love the feature that they pair with your detector to the point that when you power off your detector the headphones automatically shut down... Amazing.

leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also have a wireless headphone set for sale or trade for v3 v3i or vx3, bran new used 3 or 4 times, didn't like haveing to deal with charging batteries all the time. someone make me an offer and we'll work something out.

mascard1

Oct 28, 2008
SACRAMENTO CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
Ctx 3030...E-TRAC...EXPLORER SE...EXCALIBER II...TEJON...ELDORADO..LOBO ST...F75LTD...F70...CZ3D...XLT...T2...MXT Pro.. 1861 HALF DOLLAR
What are you looking for in trade?,,,thanks!!!
I also have a wireless headphone set for sale or trade for v3 v3i or vx3, bran new used 3 or 4 times, didn't like haveing to deal with charging batteries all the time. someone make me an offer and we'll work something out.

leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mascard1 something worth 150 to 200 dallars, coins, small gold nugget from California.PM me if you want to trade thanks leprechaun.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread