What's new

Whites V3i

rolandslone

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2014
Messages
54
Reaction score
81
Golden Thread
0
Location
Halifax, PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 and Whites Classic ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought a Whites Spectra V3i and I really don't like it. have had Whites detectors since I have been metal detecting. This has been a challenge for me with the 3 freq's showing up all the time. but need them. Question watching video's on this detector it states turn on and go. no ground balance or nothing is this true. oO the machine itself it does show how to ground balance. So do you balance or not. Wish I have never bought this. Input will be greatly appreciated.
 
no not yet but planning on start using the detector a lot more than 1 time a year. thanks for the info
 
Howdy Sloan,
I have several buddy's who have V3i's and love them. They say that you need to go slow and learn it which takes some experimenting though. You just need to make friends and bond with it. There is considerable information about the V3i on the Whites Forum and a lot of helpful folks to talk you through it. Have fun and keep swing it!
 
There is a learning curve, but it's worth it.
 
took a bunch of different coins and did a test. will get use to it. going out to try to find some places to detect. Thanks for the info
 
The V3i with all of it's available adjustments will take time to learn, but is worth the effort. I like the three frequencies that are all processed in the signal (target) determination. It is rather heavy compared to some of the new detector models, but I use a sling with the Minelab and Whites detectors. :icon_thumleft:
 
White's has made a good product a long time. Go slow and learn the thing. New machines can be overwhelming at first.
 
White's has made a g spankbang redtube porn600.meood product a long time. Go slow and learn the thing. New machines can be overwhelming at first.

this true. oO the machine itself it does show how to ground balance. So do you balance or not. Wish I have never bought this. Input will be greatly appreciated.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom