What's new

Whitesnake

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,842
Reaction score
76,282
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not sure if I Liked Whitesnake or if it was the Novelty of Tawny on the hood if the car. I did Buy the 8Track but not sure I ever Listened to it Twice, or if it didn't sound as good when not on MTV & VH1 :dontknow:


 
I liked Wikesnake, David Coverdale founder of Whitesnake was lead singer for Deep Purple between 1973-1976 and Richie Blackmore was still with D.P. until 1975, saw Deep Purple live in 1971 and again in 1974 with both Coverdale and Blackmore... I started listening to Deep Purple in 1968 when they released the single "Hush" .

 
I liked Wikesnake, David Coverdale founder of Whitesnake was lead singer for Deep Purple between 1973-1976 and Richie Blackmore was still with D.P. until 1975, saw Deep Purple live in 1971 and again in 1974 with both Coverdale and Blackmore... I started listening to Deep Purple in 1968 when they released the single "Hush" .


Yep! Whitesnake had 12 guitarists over the years, some legendary... God like... ax slingers!!!

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom