What's new

The Cars

I really like the Cars. I think when they first came out they were billed as a "new wave" band, but I always felt they were kind of in a class all their own. I like listening to their albums all the way through, but admittedly once I've listened to them for a while they go back on the shelf until I'm in the mood for them again
 
The first 2 albums were great! I had a Kramer Elliot Easton signature model, EE Pro 1 because was such a big fan of the first 2 albums. I was trying to duplicate his guitar sound and being a kid did not have a studio like I do now, I did OK with effects and different amps though.

​

 
Last edited:
The first 2 albums were great! I had a Kramer Elliot Easton signature model, EE Pro 1 because was such a big fan of the first 2 albums. I was trying to duplicate his guitar sound and being a kid did not have a studio like I do now, I did OK with effects and different amps though.

​

Alright! So are you a lefty also?
 
Alright! So are you a lefty also?

No, but they made the EE 1 for righties! I think most of them actually. They did the same thing with the Hendrix strats.
 
imo disposable music Video from the MTV/VH1 Years.
the Cars had a Few Good Songs to listen to while watching videos on tv ,
But not a band to jam to, or party to.

I never Felt I had to Buy their Tapes :tongue3:


The Cars' 1984 music video for "You Might Think" was incredibly techno-savvy for its time. It won the first-ever MTV Video of the Year award for its groundbreaking use of computer-generated imagery (CGI) and morphing, pioneering digital effects that were revolutionary before the era of modern digital editing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom