What's new

Who all is going to The Civil War show in Franklin next week?

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2012
Messages
6,256
Reaction score
5,322
Golden Thread
2
Location
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
We will be there and have a table set up,red cloth on the table with Civil War Relics embroidered on the side. I'll be the one with the curly hair so come see us!
 
I had no knowledge of show till now. Wish you success.
Hope to actually meet TNeter's in the near future.
Please advise of future events.
Thanks
Peace ✌
P.S. Did you mean "coily" hair? ;)
 
Yep on the coily hair!
 
CoilyGirl,

That's Mike's show "largest civil war" show in the country! Wouldn't miss it! See you there.

V/r- Seadog
 
Yep it's a good one!
 
CoilyGirl,

That's Mike's show "largest civil war" show in the country! Wouldn't miss it! See you there.

V/r- Seadog
Is that mike from Woodland detectors ?
 
Keppy,not sure.His name is Mike Kent and he puts on several shows a year in various places.Nashville is the biggest I think.
 
Keppy,not sure.His name is Mike Kent and he puts on several shows a year in various places.Nashville is the biggest I think.
That's not him Woodland detectors owner is Mike Post .. And i don't even know if he still has a detector shop...
 
Wish he was coming here. You guys are lucky...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom