who are treasure hunters here in davao city or samal?

geo957

Tenderfoot
Nov 24, 2012
Philippines
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350, Discovery TF900, OKM 5000exp, Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm from Digos City. I'm TH only as a hobby. Have lot of positive & confirm the areas.

OP
OP
R

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
did you operate it already? what barangay? if those are positive areas, you should operate it already

ashkamier

Tenderfoot
Aug 6, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im from davao city sit were operating our own property in toril

OP
OP
R

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow. its good sir you have operated. how did you locate the item?

ashkamier

Tenderfoot
Aug 6, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have a left foot sign marker on a big rock near our house by walking and counting 15 steps from the marker to where it faces we could see 3 big rocks in a triangle formation at first we tried to dig at the triangled formation rocks at 5feet there were only soil and rocks after that we encountered dark gray colored hard material if when pulverize by percussion hammer it looks like sand from river and when the material dried up it will turn to light gray color we only reach 12feet and we stop to make further analysis and investigation and by scanning it we find it hard to be true that there was nothing below so we decided to contact some people with different kinds of locator we tested 3 kinds of locator and note the locator holder's are different people and it pointed to one direction it points to the cliff close to the creek inside our property. And now were back on track on the operation we are now at 14feet.

ashkamier

Tenderfoot
Aug 6, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At 1st we use unknown brand metal detector and then a 3d imaging scanner device to the cliff near the creek where the 3 different locator points.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By locators you mean dowsing-----Good Luck---------- You may as well guess.

OP
OP
R

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dowsing and metal detectors are unreliable locators for yamashita gold.i agree with franklin. do not leave your digging to luck by dowsing.

OP
OP
R

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the first rule of treasure hunting is how to locate the exact place where to dig. the scanner will follow. but i must tell u, scanners are unrealiable. some rocks could appear like red box on your scanners. i have tried that so many times. so many scanners. my cousin dig it up to 200 feet in digos, nothing. we drilled it up to 100 plus feet. nothing. and to think the scanners told us there is a box at only 20-30 feet. we dug it also so many times before. nothing.

if nothing positive is given by metal detectors and scanners, what does that tell u? my friends whom i knew tried that since 2008 and they cannot find anything using metal detectors.

it gives you a notion that the most important activity in treasure hunting is how to locate the exact location where to dig or drill. if you miss it by several feet, your digging is already a failure.

that is why i have always been saying that metal detectors are ineffective in locating yamashita treasure.

OP
OP
R

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if you use dowsing, the same failure will also result because dowsing is dependent on the dowser . a lot of dowsing activity gives different results. what does that tell you also? it means it is not an exact science, and is inconsistent.

ashkamier

Tenderfoot
Aug 6, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the inputs sir we are just amateurs we are still learning and maybe we need experience like this in how to push our limits but might as well push our luck if there is nothing in our dig site then well just move along to another prospective and beside's we can use what we dug mostly sand and gravel we could build a house out of it.

OP
OP
R

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal detectors can only get you decoys. you will notice that all of the detected locations form a circle. these detected locations are all the decoys that protect the real items.

use drilling machine. and do not use metal detector

OP
OP
R

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if you use metal detectors, i will assure you that you will not get the yam treasure.

macronova

Banned
Oct 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with renantagum30. If you depend on metal detectors alone to locate treasure then you could be searching for the rest of your life. Dowsing can work but the honest truth is that no matter what technology or abilities you have, it will still more than likely be a very long time before you successfully recover treasure if you ever do at all. All the technology out there makes a pathetic attempt at locating treasure, no matter how expensive it is. Don't think because you spent several grand on a device that you have even a 1 percentage point higher chance of success. Treasure hunting in the Philippines is no walk in the park guys. You have to realize that you have an abysmal chance of success. Be prepared to go out and spend large sums of money and time while risking your life for nothing. Don't even consider going there and hunting for treasure if you plan on staying for anything less than a year. The odds of you being successful in less than a year are astronomically small.

But I wish you success Ashkamier. Maybe you'll hit.

Last edited:

macronova

Banned
Oct 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have a left foot sign marker on a big rock near our house by walking and counting 15 steps from the marker to where it faces we could see 3 big rocks in a triangle formation at first we tried to dig at the triangled formation rocks at 5feet there were only soil and rocks after that we encountered dark gray colored hard material if when pulverize by percussion hammer it looks like sand from river and when the material dried up it will turn to light gray color we only reach 12feet and we stop to make further analysis and investigation and by scanning it we find it hard to be true that there was nothing below so we decided to contact some people with different kinds of locator we tested 3 kinds of locator and note the locator holder's are different people and it pointed to one direction it points to the cliff close to the creek inside our property. And now were back on track on the operation we are now at 14feet.

Can you post a photo of your left foot marker? What are the measurements between the stones in the triangle formation? Are they all exactly the same distance apart? You said three different people used three different locators to locate the same target. Would you mind sharing the type of locator each of them used? So at current depth of 14 feet you should have already found convincing markers if you are digging right above the target. But maybe the markers are deeper... Only one way to find out ;)

macronova

Banned
Oct 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By locators you mean dowsing-----Good Luck---------- You may as well guess.

Nice line-up of MFGs and dowsing instruments for someone who doesn't believe in locators. I'm guessing you haven't had any success with your tools?

OP
OP
R

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
try drilling. with drilling, you can make as many holes as you can. you will get lucky as long as you dont follow the site given by the metal detector.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions