What's new

Who Collects S&H Greenstamps?

Jeep

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2008
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
32°46′58″N 96°48′14″W
Detector(s) used
My other detector is a helicopter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who Collects S&H Greenstamps?

Saw someone on here still uses and redeems S&H stamps.

Searched but could not find the thread :icon_scratch:

Picked up 5 or 6 full books at a yard sale and if ya want um speak up :hello:

I will send them to ya with free shipping because I got a friend and his wife knows a hairdresser that
knows a manicurist who goes out with a taco shop owner whose son is a transvestite that lives with a postal clerk that pretends their married. :wink:
 
Re: Who Collects S&H Greenstamps?

Quite well connected I'd say :D
 
Re: Who Collects S&H Greenstamps?

GopherDaGold said:
Quite well connected I'd say :D

I gots lots of friends in low places :laughing7: :laughing9:
 
Re: Who Collects S&H Greenstamps?

I was the one that sold $319 and sumptin worth. Can't fing the thread either. Send them in. Instructions on their web site. Worth $1.20 a book.
 

Attachments

  • DSC00711 (Medium).webp
    DSC00711 (Medium).webp
    57.4 KB · Views: 166
Re: Who Collects S&H Greenstamps?

kenley said:
I was the one that sold $319 and sumptin worth. Can't fing the thread either. Send them in. Instructions on their web site. Worth $1.20 a book.

Sounds like a winner, guess I am in the stamp redemption business now :laughing7:

Ma would be proud so proud of me ;D
 
Re: Who Collects S&H Greenstamps?

Heck I didn't even know that they still made them.....Matt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom