What's new

Who has an extra 6.5 mil.? .........

6.5 million cash All offers welcome
need help carrying the money i work for cheap :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
i still need this loan......
;D

any takers??


Cachefinder-
 
I'm in the mortgage industry. I'm sure I can get a loan officer to hook you up. Wait...that's how we got into this mess to begin with! haha!
 
You'll have to wait 'til after the powerball drawing Sat. nite. If my numbers hit...you got it. Wouldn't that be a great place to open up an area to let people come in and dig and prospect. I could see myself out there running a hotel and saloon for all the weekend miners that want to come dig for gold. I can't think of a better way to live out my days, surrounded by other treasure hunters swapping stories and telling lies. If only dreams didn't cost so much money to fulfill.

HH Charlie
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom