Who has cabin fever?

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
i am going nuts tryed to dig frozen holes no go tryed to detect frozwn ground found targets cant get at them going to go detect the the bottoms of a sledding area to see what fell out from wiping out and see what came out going down hopefully i get something any thing even a f bomb pull tab would make me happy right now oh yeah

OP
OP
surfin

surfin

Dec 30, 2007
Grayling, MI
Detector(s) used
ACE 250/Bounty Hunter Pioneer EX
Well its happened.............I can see grass!!!!!!!!!!! Its still frozen solid but I am starting to check out spots under trees that are opening up. It is going to be OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrjosh

Aug 1, 2008
Paducah, Kentucky & Hendersonville, Tn
Detector(s) used
Prizm III.
bullseye pinpointer
Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Its about to push me over the edge, here in western Ky its been either to cold or to wet to go out. Saturday was the first day where the weather was nice enought to go, and I had to work! Monday is supposed to be the last dry day for a while, and I was going to go out before heading to work, now it looks like I wont be able to.

White Feather

Nov 19, 2008
Ellenton, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster, Bounty Hunter, Propwash...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing9: Near 80 here in North Fort Myers today. A little breezy but I spent the day refinishing our dining room table up on the top deck. Awesome day here in the sunny south again, finally! I think we finally broke winter's hold on us. I gotta get chores done and get moving so I can find all that treasure the snowbirds dropped because their fingers were frozen and they dropped all their jewelry down at the beaches. :laughing9: :notworthy: :laughing7: :hello:

Attachments

• Teak Table from Denmark 004.jpg
    Teak Table from Denmark 004.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 117
  • Teak Table from Denmark 004.jpg
    Teak Table from Denmark 004.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 113
OP
OP
surfin

surfin

Dec 30, 2007
Grayling, MI
Detector(s) used
ACE 250/Bounty Hunter Pioneer EX
White Feather

You make me sick!!!! I just moved from FT Meyers to Norther MI right before winter hit. It was 108 when I packed the truck and snowing when I unpacked it.

Just FYI if you EVER need anything done to your boat the best people down there is Island Boat Works in Cape Coral. I worked for them for the time I was down there and they are good people. Tell them Ian sent you over and they will treat you right every time.

Other than that I didnt find much on the beaches down there with the exception of a ton of clad.

Enjoy spring, my spring comes in June!! >:(

White Feather

Nov 19, 2008
Ellenton, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster, Bounty Hunter, Propwash...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_pirat: Thanks for the info. That is where this tub was hauled the last time the bottom was done. I'd have to check the log to see when that was but I think it was about 3 or 4 years ago. Anyhow, Thanks Again, Jeese it's hot down here. :laughing9:

I only find little junk and some funny looking clad whatchamacallums here. Junk like this............ :laughing9: It's great to have CRS. :notworthy:

Attachments

• Hazels Visit 251.jpg
    Hazels Visit 251.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 102

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread