What's new

Who is this Guy??

against the wind

Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
24,896
Reaction score
24,983
Golden Thread
0
Location
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dug up what I believe is a Presidential Inaugural Button.
Anyone know who the person on the button is??
The button is the size of a penny and I believe it is copper.
 

Attachments

  • 20181011_162227.webp
    20181011_162227.webp
    56.4 KB · Views: 211
  • 20181011_162200.webp
    20181011_162200.webp
    75.7 KB · Views: 117
Andrew Jackson
 
Upvote 0
I’d have guessed the man to be Native American based on the facial features, expression and head position... but it being in rough shape, I can see where I could be very wrong. :tongue3:
 
Upvote 0
That’s a cool piece congrats on your find
 
Upvote 0
Andy is that ypu!!!!!@@
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom