greg0074 Jr. Member Joined Jul 22, 2009 Messages 27 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Ace 250 Feb 8, 2011 #1 Anyone want to admit to this? You've ruined my last 4 box searches. Attachments IMG-20110207-00002.webp 17.5 KB · Views: 902 Upvote 0
Agro Full Member Joined Dec 13, 2010 Messages 107 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location Cali Feb 10, 2011 #21 "I'm sure your tune would change if all your ordered boxes were marked by the same person and they were all skunks" my tune would be the same. the bottom line for me is the silver output.
"I'm sure your tune would change if all your ordered boxes were marked by the same person and they were all skunks" my tune would be the same. the bottom line for me is the silver output.
crazyjarhead Gold Member Joined Sep 10, 2007 Messages 10,318 Reaction score 45 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego County Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 10, 2011 #22 I just found a pink Wheatie with the date marked on it with a marker I guess people get bored and think defacing an American icon/coin is cool
I just found a pink Wheatie with the date marked on it with a marker I guess people get bored and think defacing an American icon/coin is cool
gotgot Full Member Joined Dec 29, 2008 Messages 150 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Feb 11, 2011 #23 Agro said: i don't understand what all the flap is about either. i would rather have a box with 1 40%er & 999 marked coins than a skunk with a thousand unmarked clads. Click to expand... AMEN BROTHER
Agro said: i don't understand what all the flap is about either. i would rather have a box with 1 40%er & 999 marked coins than a skunk with a thousand unmarked clads. Click to expand... AMEN BROTHER