...just kidding 



Will say that I do bounce around and reread posts which might account for a few more "hits". Have not used, done much with the whole personal profile dept. Just not my thing.Jeff
It is possible because of your name you are getting hits off of internet searches? Here is a Jeff Gordon search on google.
View attachment 1107266
didn't get the pm cw
If that's true I must be Einstein..Not to worry, the most articulate people here have been banned at least twice.
It has been pointed out that if someone goes to your profile and hits refresh it will increase the visits by 1, so someone could sit and hit refresh and run it up quickly. It doesn't work on yourself since you can't visit yourself in stats.
Posted From My $50 Tablet....
If that's true I must be Einstein..
Maybe you are posting more than you realize. That happened to me once.
Just joking