What's new

Who Knew About Walter Breen ??????

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2010
Messages
6,690
Reaction score
716
Golden Thread
1
Location
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
First I've heard this,
I disposed of my copy of his 'Encyclopedia of US and Colonial Coins'
A great reference, but I will research elsewhere.
NAMBLA :o No Thanks.
2nd paragraph here: http://777customs.com/robertbashlowpage.htm
 

Attachments

  • nc finds 12-29 001.webp
    nc finds 12-29 001.webp
    43.8 KB · Views: 356
  • nc finds 12-29 001.webp
    nc finds 12-29 001.webp
    43.8 KB · Views: 328
Well that just makes me angry as can be! >:(

I couldn't believe your post so I verified it before posting. Unbelievable, but true. Like so many other numismatists I have several of his books for reference and respected him. That respect, gone in an instant. Thankfully, he will have no more victims.
 
Yeah that's messed up but I have no plans to sell my book. Like Jeff said he is a problem that is no longer.
 
How did each episode of The Shadow open?

"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom