What's new

Who Makes this Scoop

Bubby

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2008
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites V3

Attachments

  • BchScp2.webp
    BchScp2.webp
    21.4 KB · Views: 620
Upvote 0
Thanks Surfdigger

Do you know if they are still available?
Price?

Bubby
 
Bubby said:
Thanks Surfdigger

Do you know if they are still available?
Price?

Bubby

It is my buddy Pete (Erikk) just bought one and I have to say for a SS wire type scoop its awesome.
 
FloridaBill do you know where he got the scoop from?
 
I have one like it but do yourself a huge favor and get one like that but with a handle on it!
Wetsand is heavy!!!
Like this;
 

Attachments

  • rtgbb6minigrab.webp
    rtgbb6minigrab.webp
    6.4 KB · Views: 475
Bubby said:
Thanks Surfdigger

Do you know if they are still available?
Price?

Bubby
Bubby.....Email Joe DeMarco....he can give you all the info.....
 
Thanks erikk.
 
Here it is great scoop for dry/wet but 2 small to use in the water
 

Attachments

  • new scoop 1.webp
    new scoop 1.webp
    59.1 KB · Views: 449
  • new scoop 2.webp
    new scoop 2.webp
    59.3 KB · Views: 440
Erikk

Nice looking scoop. Specs on the the scoop says it is close to 5 'lbs. I was looking for something a little lighter. Be doing wet and dry sand.

But I guess the stainless will always be heavier than the aluminium - was checking out RTG # 700 [Steel ] and #733 [Aluminum ]

I can't see in it the photo but how does that handle bolt up to the scoop?

Why did replace the handle that came with it with an Ace handle?

Bubby
 
Bubby said:
Erikk

Nice looking scoop. Specs on the the scoop says it is close to 5 'lbs. I was looking for something a little lighter. Be doing wet and dry sand.

But I guess the stainless will always be heavier than the aluminium - was checking out RTG # 700 [Steel ] and #733 [Aluminum ]

I can't see in it the photo but how does that handle bolt up to the scoop?

Why did replace the handle that came with it with an Ace handle?

Bubby
Stock handle is to short. See the ring in the end? I drag it on a bungee but even so @ 70+ I really don't get 2 worn out carrying or dragging a 5 pound or the even heavier SS 8 inch Sunspot around and hunting 4-6 hours. Handle is inserted into tube and held by a screw which isn't really needed if U do a good job fitting it in the first place
 
aao007(CA) said:
Erikk do you use a different scoop for water?

Thanks

Yup
 

Attachments

  • scoops new.webp
    scoops new.webp
    146 KB · Views: 387
  • scoops new.webp
    scoops new.webp
    146 KB · Views: 384
erikk said:
Here it is great scoop for dry/wet but 2 small to use in the water

Hey I like that ram decal :icon_thumleft:
 
FloridaBill said:
erikk said:
Here it is great scoop for dry/wet but 2 small to use in the water

Hey I like that ram decal :icon_thumleft:
Me 2 & love the Cummins
 

Attachments

  • smiley_faces.webp
    smiley_faces.webp
    2.4 KB · Views: 286
  • smiley_faces.webp
    smiley_faces.webp
    2.4 KB · Views: 280

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom