What's new

Who makes this scoop?

Toothpick

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2013
Messages
480
Reaction score
1,017
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
XP-DEUS 2, MANTICORE, XP-DEUS 1, Equinox 800, Simplex, 1280x, Gold Bug 2, 12v Gator Gill Hookah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a Stealth which works great but I wanted a travel scoop and something that I could use in the dry sand too.

Well, I bought this off of Ebay and it looks great. Should sift the dry sand quickly when using the scoop end yet is strong enough to step on in most beach conditions while using it when it is screwed together.

I think it is a excellent design with lots of welded bracing, but I haven't seen one anywhere except for the one I bought. Who makes them?

scoop.webp

scoop2.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom