What's new

Who said you cant find silver at the car wash? Pics added

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
1,801
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Who said you can't find silver at the car wash? Pics added

Wanted to get the truck washed today, put $5 into the change machine and hear this sweet clink. Got a 2005 California silver Proof. I'll see ifn I can get a pic in a couple days. BTW I emptied my wallet trying to get more but all I got was a hatfull of clad quarters LOL. HH all, Mark
Here's the pics.
Barber2001.jpg

Barber2002.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Re: Who said you can't find silver at the car wash?

Silver is silver! Congrats :thumbsup:
 
Re: Who said you can't find silver at the car wash?

Awesome, you just never know when you will find silver! I often times wonder how much silver had passed through my hands back when I was "not aware" of CRHing :thumbsup:

I can't believe that a similar meaning to not aware is a filtered word.
 
Re: Who said you can't find silver at the car wash? Pics added

Pics added. HH all, Mark
 
Re: Who said you can't find silver at the car wash? Pics added

Sweet pulled from the car wash ... you just never know ... congrats Mark that is a beautiful coin and not a easy find , Ed
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom