Darth Walker Bronze Member Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 1,402 Reaction score 118 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 5, 2011 #1 2009 S Silver 50C PF 70 Ultra Cam NGC I found it last year CRH. I would trade it for 5 90% Kenns or 2 circulated morgans. Any other offers? Darth Walker Attachments HALF.webp 84.2 KB · Views: 292 Upvote 0
2009 S Silver 50C PF 70 Ultra Cam NGC I found it last year CRH. I would trade it for 5 90% Kenns or 2 circulated morgans. Any other offers? Darth Walker
EpicDeuce Full Member Joined Dec 2, 2010 Messages 113 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Jan 5, 2011 #2 Wow thats nice! What a cool find. Have any pictures with better detail?
legend76 Hero Member Joined May 17, 2010 Messages 880 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 5, 2011 #3 Found a 70 CRH'ing? WOW. I probably have 2 circulated morgans I could trade you. Shoot me a PM. Legend
Found a 70 CRH'ing? WOW. I probably have 2 circulated morgans I could trade you. Shoot me a PM. Legend