creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Jul 15, 2019 #1 1 7/16 inches in diameter, and a heavy 1/16 of an inch thick? Any ideas? Attachments unknown medallion 7 15 19.webp 93.8 KB · Views: 167 unknown medallion 2 7 15 19.webp 99.4 KB · Views: 161
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,020 Reaction score 28,180 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 3, 2019 #21 Great looking unique find my friend! Even sweeter that it's worth in the $80 - $120 range. I'm thinking, if you can tie it into the 'Abraham Lincoln theory' could be worth considerably more. Dave Upvote 0
Great looking unique find my friend! Even sweeter that it's worth in the $80 - $120 range. I'm thinking, if you can tie it into the 'Abraham Lincoln theory' could be worth considerably more. Dave
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,314 Reaction score 48,583 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 3, 2019 #22 creskol said: I just got this back from Info Valuations: Click to expand... I think Bacchus is less likely than Pan which I've seen more later images of. Upvote 0
creskol said: I just got this back from Info Valuations: Click to expand... I think Bacchus is less likely than Pan which I've seen more later images of.
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Aug 3, 2019 Thread Owner #23 CRUSADER said: I think Bacchus is less likely than Pan which I've seen more later images of. Click to expand... I tend to agree, Crus.. Upvote 0
CRUSADER said: I think Bacchus is less likely than Pan which I've seen more later images of. Click to expand... I tend to agree, Crus..