What's new

Who will find the next impresive mother load?

Darth Walker said:
Maybe a new CRHunter

DW
We may never know, for sure anyway; we've went underground cause of all the hostility on Forum recently by a couple greeeeeeeeeeeeeedy CRH'ers.
 
I intend to be that person. Thank you.
 
I would like too.... in pennies or nickels. You don't hear much about big hits on pennies, and much less nickels. I hope to find one.
 
obediah said:
Darth Walker said:
Maybe a new CRHunter

DW
We may never know, for sure anyway; we've went underground cause of all the hostility on Forum recently by a couple greeeeeeeeeeeeeedy CRH'ers.
Underground?
 
Re: Who will find the next impressive mother load?

I'd love to find one this year. That's my goal for the year, to get one at least half as good as my banner find from the past December. I don't think I'll ever top that one...but you never know with this hobby. Persistence is the name of the game and it seems the dream rolls come out of nowhere after seeing thousands of rolls of skunks. :icon_thumright: It also wouldn't surprise me if LJ reappeared this summer and had some impressive finds.

Maine_Jim
 
It will be me. Sorry guys. I am in the process of developing an extremely powerful and unique magnet. Yes I know but this one actually attracts the precious metals. It basically pulls anything silver, gold or platinum within a half mile radius. It also pulls old coins from the ground without leaving holes or pulling up pull tabs. So yep it will be me. Sorry.


Would that not be a great invention

Golden silver
 
golden silver said:
It will be me. Sorry guys. I am in the process of developing an extremely powerful and unique magnet. Yes I know but this one actually attracts the precious metals. It basically pulls anything silver, gold or platinum within a half mile radius. It also pulls old coins from the ground without leaving holes or pulling up pull tabs. So yep it will be me. Sorry.


Would that not be a great invention

Golden silver
Nonferrous electromagnet. Good luck, Mark
 
define impressive....i would maybe try to compete but i wouldnt want big brother keeping track
 
Haven't you heard? I'm going to find that 1913 V nickel in a roll a week from now.
 
maine_Jim said:
I'd love to find one this year. That's my goal for the year, to get one at least half as good as my banner find from the past December. I don't think I'll ever top that one...but you never know with this hobby. Persistence is the name of the game and it seems the dream rolls come out of nowhere after seeing thousands of rolls of skunks. :icon_thumright: It also wouldn't surprise me if LJ reappeared this summer and had some impressive finds.

Maine_Jim

Jim, you already had your dream day. Let someone else have a chance. :)
 
I hope it is someone who is really in need of some money and scores a record breaking find.

HH
Rich
 
obediah said:
Darth Walker said:
Maybe a new CRHunter

DW
We may never know, for sure anyway; we've went underground cause of all the hostility on Forum recently by a couple greeeeeeeeeeeeeedy CRH'ers.
Underground????
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom