What's new

Who Wrote This Poem ?

mojjax

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
4,564
Reaction score
4,092
Golden Thread
0
Location
MAINE
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't find anything about it ???


Happy New Year :icon_sunny:
 

Attachments

  • poem 001.webp
    poem 001.webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 270
  • poem 004.webp
    poem 004.webp
    29.6 KB · Views: 268
  • poem 005.webp
    poem 005.webp
    36.1 KB · Views: 267
  • poem 007.webp
    poem 007.webp
    41.6 KB · Views: 255
Thanks Creskol ! That's a great link !
 
Upvote 0
Im sorry
the more I look at this
the more wrong I feel about my last post
Please accept my apology
Brady
 
Upvote 0
bradyboy said:
Im sorry
the more I look at this
the more wrong I feel about my last post
Please accept my apology
Brady
I'm sure it is a repro . The paper is not consistant with old rag newspapers I have from the same era . Good eye Brady ! . It's kinda like the manilla math paper from the 60's & 70's .

the poem itself ......old and cool :wink:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom