M Mississippi Yankee Sr. Member Joined Jul 22, 2005 Messages 368 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Petal MS Dec 23, 2007 #1 Christmas comes 2 days early. Got this in CHANGE at the local Walgreens this afternoon. Happy Holidays Y'all Upvote 0
Christmas comes 2 days early. Got this in CHANGE at the local Walgreens this afternoon. Happy Holidays Y'all
shipwreckhunter101 Greenie Joined Dec 23, 2007 Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Jupiter, Florida USA Detector(s) used Fisher Proton4, pulse 10, Geometrics G-882 (yeah I know...but I've made it work for me) Dec 24, 2007 #21 Yeah sweet, nice score , I had a few of those when I was a kid, I think they are in a safety deposit box. Its funny how you can find such things in the change register. TJ
Yeah sweet, nice score , I had a few of those when I was a kid, I think they are in a safety deposit box. Its funny how you can find such things in the change register. TJ
Mirage Silver Member Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,718 Reaction score 38 Golden Thread 0 Location Cleveland, OH Dec 24, 2007 #22 Hey, I was in Mississipi last week(Stennis Space Center). New Orleans looks like a great place to detect. Next time I am bringing the detector. Bob
Hey, I was in Mississipi last week(Stennis Space Center). New Orleans looks like a great place to detect. Next time I am bringing the detector. Bob