Whole lot of firsts!

bigtime400

Jan 27, 2007
the moon
Sounds like everyone is doing better at CRHing. I got my first barber today a 1906 O, and in 2 boxes I had 59 40% 2 64s, 1 proof, 1 Gold plated half?????, and the barber. Thats Great results in my book!! I was slumping for a bit there but it has really picked up lately! Seems to be the same for others. I guess its good that I pulled that $30,000++++ from Brinks. Made them get some new ones for us to go through. ;D

Attachments

• smaller find.JPG
    smaller find.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 243
Upvote 0

prizm II

Dec 21, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites prizm II
A 1906 coin! Do you try to imagine all the people over the years that have held that coin, that have admired that coin.

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great haul BigTime. I agree...it sounds like it picked up today. Congrats on that Barber.....that is sweet!!! Kudos!!

SoCalMark

Dec 28, 2006
Inland Empire
Detector(s) used
MXT, Explorer II
Nice finds BigTime and a Barber!! WOW! Last saturday I picked up a 64' gold plated half too!

HH Mark

RaptorSE

Sep 13, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE SunRay X-1
Not very good results here lately, but good to see silver pouring in for others... keep the
hope alive ;)

Nice Barber.... I love them things ! Hoping to add a bunch more during the year (gotta have goals lol)

Congrats on your finds, and your firsts ! May there be many many more ;)

Happy searchin'

Fropa

Feb 27, 2007
SW Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Congrats on the find. The 1906 Barber is the one I need to find to go with the 1906 dime I found Saturday.

tw656

Jan 13, 2007
Yes a Barber! Nice going. Ive got a whole stack of those gold plated coins. I think it actual de-values them. Although, who knows on ebay.

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It would only devalue the coin if there was some numismatic value to the coin. Otherwise it is still worth fifty cents. I have been roll hunting for many years now, and still have yet to find a barber. Congrats.

TxTim

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2007
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
Nice!!!
The only Barber anythings I ever see are under 6-8" of dirt!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread