Who's mining the rings of Saturn ?NASA Scientists Speechless...

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ZXCVBNM

Mar 1, 2021
• Premiered Jan 18, 2023
A series of remarkable images taken by the Hubble telescope indicate extraterrestrial explorers could be using Saturn's rings to power their spaceships. These images had been carefully analysed, and astonishingly, these ships are estimated to be at least 7000-mile-long.

I didn't see any photos of the "ships". Can you post them? The universe is probably teeming with intelligent life.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yea ! I was Disapointed by that also :(
makes me wonder :(

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

NASA Just Detected Several Massive Objects Entering Our Solar System!​

Petrified Space Ship or Camelflauged

Voyager 1 Just Accidentally Detected Something Huge Travelling Through Space!

Last edited:

ZXCVBNM

Mar 1, 2021
Well... If anything would provoke beings from another world to land on Earth and show themselves, one can only hope WW3 would do the trick. So we might be in for a visitation some time soon. The big question always is, who are they really? Some Christians believe they are demonic/fallen angels who will come to deceive mankind. Some believe the "aliens" are actually the angels, and we are simply perceiving them through a modern lense. I tend to lean in this direction. We live in an infinite universe, which is so much more than we're raised to comprehend. I personally hope that as humans we give ourselves the chance to rise above this primitive mental framework we exist in, before we destroy ourselves completely.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread