What's new

Whos who?

SurgTech57

Full Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2014
Messages
223
Reaction score
102
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Bend
Detector(s) used
ML Equinox 800, and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Who's who?

Ok since I'm new here I'm wondering who are the NW Indiana and SW Michigan people so I can learn a bit from you guys. Chime in Please.
 
NW Indiana here. Into metal detecting, and gold prospecting. This winter can't be over too soon for me. Made a trip yesterday to where I prospect just because it was nice. I knew the creek would be to high with winter melt but it was nice to get out. Found a few flakes, left the big stuff at home, just took some pans a shovel and pick. Got a few prospects for detecting as soon as the frost leaves. OK so since your new here how bout a little bout you. Hunter
 
More central IN being I'm down in grant Co. But have access to Howard and Miami Co so helps out kinda... As hunter said simply twiddling my thumbs until it decides its a good time to get warm out.( any second would be nice.)
 
hi, im in sw lower mi.bout 45 min away,been hunting off&on for 30yrs but dont know a alot!! still learning,we also go gold panning out west.heading out in june for three wks.explore ghost towns,and take in the sites. retireing in may.so going to have some time on my hands as im getting rid of my other hobbys. agree with the other guys,snow cant melt soon enough. good luck and happy hunting! dennis.
 
Central here north madison county . New to hobby but excited to get started
 
Granger here. Hunt SouthBend/Mishawaka & SW Michigan areas
 
Elkhart here. I have 2 metal detectors, and dont know how to use either. I plan on doing a lot of detecting this summer. Experience is the best way to learn, but it is always nice having someone to explain things. Good luck everyone
 
Good to meet you all. I've done some reading during the winter and am looking forward to just having fun on the local lakes while detecting. But I may try a park or two until it gets warmer. lol
 
Hello everyone! I'm in South bend but am known to travel all over the place! We should all try to gather and hunt when the weather finally decides to cooperate!
 
I am ready for that !! Let's do it
 
Hey Dennis,
Thanks for responding to my post. Hope to me you and other as we search the local beaches.
Fred
 
Hey diggingforgold,
Thanks for the post hope to get out soon and begin my search.
Fred
 
Hey Tori,
It looks as if there are more people in our area than I first guessed. Perhaps as time goes on we can car pool to the Lake alternating cars. I hoping for a good first season.
Fred
 
I'm a LaPorte Hoosier living in NC now, but frequent LP quite a bit.
Heading up there next week to do some detecting. I have permission to a few late 1800's school site. I hope there's something left. :laughing7:
-Doug-
 
Elkhart area, if you need any help let me know.. digginjimmyhoffa and me hunt the area..
 
Hi all. I'm in kosciusko county. I hunt the water mostly. I keep a boat on wawasee, but like michigan's beaches too. I dropped over from a heart attack last march, so didn't get much hunting in last year. Good to see where everyones from. Hope to get well some day and do some hunting with you folks. I guess first we gotta get rid this permafrost. Happy hunting all. Kevin
 
Rick here in Fulton Co. hello to all my Hoosier friends.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom