Detectingfreak
Gold Member
- Joined
- Apr 26, 2006
- Messages
- 5,736
- Reaction score
- 21
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Bellevue, WA
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
- #1
Thread Owner
I know this is a dumb question, but whats the point of having a youtube channel at all if all they are going to do is contests? I know its in the effort to only get more subscribers and not give the subscribers who are already subscribed quality videos. I demand an explanation! Your channel would get more subscribers if it was only on metal detecting videos.
I am getting tired of these contests. We need to put a stop to them. There are still some decent metal detecting video's out there, but why are they ruining them with contests? Oh and another thing I hate is campaign videos! Why does Roadskilljim think he can run for president without an education........
I very much indeed enjoy his metal detecting videos, but if i were you when 2012 comes, i would not vote for him.
I am getting tired of these contests. We need to put a stop to them. There are still some decent metal detecting video's out there, but why are they ruining them with contests? Oh and another thing I hate is campaign videos! Why does Roadskilljim think he can run for president without an education........
I very much indeed enjoy his metal detecting videos, but if i were you when 2012 comes, i would not vote for him.
They have metal detecting videos on youtube 










