What's new

Why can no one see my posts?

TheHbeast

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2016
Messages
49
Reaction score
244
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bavaria
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Garret Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
am i doing something wrong?
 
I can see your posts, why do you think nobody can? By the way your reply to Allison is rather doubtful, square bolts and nuts are still readily available and I seriously doubt your idea that her find is 150 years old is correct. I doubt it is older than early 1900s and as Tamrock says quite likely 50 years old or less.
 
Last edited:
We can see your posts so no problems there...
 
I didnt see this post...just kidding!
 
Nurse to Dr..
"An invisible man is here to see you."

Dr.
"Tell him I can't see him right now."
 
I don't know about these other guys, but after visualizing Skippy SH13 in a speedo at the park, I can't see anything and my eyes are still burning.. :dontknow:
 
Nurse to Dr..
"An invisible man is here to see you."

Dr.
"Tell him I can't see him right now."

The invisible man married the invisible woman.

Their kids were nothing to look at either.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom