What's new

Why cant I access the latest thing on the banner ??

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Messages
8,006
Reaction score
899
Golden Thread
0
Location
Location: Undisclosed
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why can't I access the latest thing on the banner ??

Hello,

For some reasons its seems my privileges are blocked to view the latest banner find ??
Just wondering why its saying this ??

MUD(S.W.A.T), you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
What's going on, is anyone else experiencing this?
Someone please explain ??

Thanks,
Keep @ it and HH !!
 
Hey thanks, I thought it was a issue on my end. :notworthy:

Keep @ it and HH !!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom