WHY CANT I POST ON CLASSIFIEDS?

dasherhunting

Jul 8, 2008
ohio
Detector(s) used
ace 250
[mod]Marc's new terms following the link.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,386057.0.html Due to some recent shenanigans here in the classifieds...

You must now be a Charter Member to post here.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Look at it this way though - Charter Membership is only $5 a month, and you'll be supporting the very website that YOU find so useful! icon_thumleft

If you've already posted an ad here, and you are not a Charter Member, you can still delete your own ad.

Thanks!

Marc Austin
[email protected]
[/mod]

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't understand your issue? Why can't you post in the classifieds? Here are the simple steps.

1. Become a charter member

2. Post in classifieds

It's just that simple.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
47thelement said:
I don't understand your issue? Why can't you post in the classifieds? Here are the simple steps.

1. Become a charter member

2. Post in classifieds

It's just that simple.
:icon_thumright:

You can join for $20 a year or $5 a month and can quit at any time.....

If you don't want to use paypal or use your credit card online IM me and I will help you by using my paypal. I have done this many times for many charter members who didn't have paypal, didn't want to use it, or didn't want to use their cc on line....

StevoCBR

Apr 19, 2010
Detector(s) used
a piece, fisher f75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
StevoCBR said:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Several members have been burnt recently by people who join, make a few posts, post something in the classifieds that isn't delivered or isn't as advertised, then disappear.....This protects all members, if you only 1 item to sell, pay $5.00 and sell it, but why not help support the best Treasure Website on the net and become a Charter member. It cost less to sell it here then it would on EBay with their fees.....

NaturalJWL

Jul 19, 2007
NC
Treasure Hunter, thanks for the tip. I didn;t know you could pay by card, and my charter ran out the end of Jan. I had canceled my paypal because of BoA, didn;t know about using card.

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For $5 it is still cheaper then the newpaper......Matt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread