What's new

Why do people buy bags of dirt with Gold in them, please!

I think my father-in-law has it figured out. He requests dirt bags for his birthday and holidays. He never pays for his gold and it gives him something to do during the long winter when he runs out of concentrates. :laughing7:

View attachment 967563
Mt Joe... if that is your father-in-law's house (and car) he will find that his car is now worth more than he paid for it.... and he needs to go and get SEATBELTS installed in it now! I'll take the car off his hands for a grand.... probably 4 times what it cost brand new! (just kidding.... great pic) TTC
 
No TerryC, just a random pic. Looks like a good place to MD though, and I like the car too!

mountainman29.webp
 
Why buy dirt?
Why buy lottery tickets?
Why play the slots?
Why pay for a fishing license to fish for trout that were recently dumped into a body of water by the stocking truck?

For the thrill, I guess... Cheap fun like everybody else has said.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom