What's new

Why do you hunt?

After this winter and it is not over yet.Can not wait to metal detect.and enjoy the outdoors,I like to Hunt because it is a great Hobby.
 
ilzho,

For me it is the complete immersion into the task at hand. Nothing more relaxing than a task that requires all your thoughts. The thrill of the is also a big part of it also. Seriously, what is that down there?

Mike
 
ilzho, For me it is the complete immersion into the task at hand. Nothing more relaxing than a task that requires all your thoughts. The thrill of the is also a big part of it also. Seriously, what is that down there? Mike
-----------------------------------------------------------------

A word of warning!
"complete immersion"
"What is that down there?"
(maybe a rattle snake)

Just a thought, Frank... hand print-2_edited-7.webp
 
Because i can tune out everything else.And the possibilty of finding something very old or very valuable.And being retired it keeps me from becoming a couch potato.I love this hobby.
 
So I can post pictures and brag about all the gems set in gold that I find, all the placer gold I find, all the clad money I find, and "Boom-Baby" those expensive antique tools that I find. It has made me a self made millionaire!!!!:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom