What's new

Why everyone needs a pet

That baby's laugh, every time the dog ran by. That was so funny LOL
 
Felinepeachy said:
That baby's laugh, every time the dog ran by. That was so funny LOL

I remember my son who is now 13 had a laugh so similar to that one when He was that age, We always had cats and a dogs when they were younger and we still do, Our Family consists of my Wife, Son, Daughter, and I, 4 cats and 1 dog.

Anyways I thought it was very cute and I'm glad You enjoyed it as well Peachy.
 
MC,

This is getting pretty scary because lately You and I have been realizing We have a lot in common(aside from Your warped Political views :tongue3: ). Well tomorrow I'm going too fix this by going out and getting a few more cats and another dog. ;D

Take care my man, and I hope You and Your Family had a wonderful Christmas!
 
No Thanks MC, I was just joking, no more pets for Us until the next one needs saved.

Actually We are trying to find homes for three of the young cats. We adopted two from a lady because She said Her husband was going to kill them, We had them both fixed and they have all shots needed, if you are interested??

The other one was hit by a car and this other Gal was worried Her dog would kill it so She came straight to us.

Take Your pick my man!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom