What's new

Why is There No Axiom Thread?

TripleT

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 21, 2017
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am wondering why no Axiom coverage. I just purchased one which shows 1.50ver software. No information available, anywhere. What's up? 😁
 
There is, put Axiomin the search bar and it brings it up.
 
There is, put Axiomin the search bar and it brings it up.
While the OP asked why no coverage on the Axiom and yes doing a search does bring up a few posts mentioning the Axiom, I do believe the OP was more asking why there isn't a forum section for the Axiom as there is for other Garrett detectors?

I also think there should be a section for the Axiom, not only is it a very capable detector it is also one of Garrett's best PI detectors that can compete with the best PI detectors out there.
 
While the OP asked why no coverage on the Axiom and yes doing a search does bring up a few posts mentioning the Axiom, I do believe the OP was more asking why there isn't a forum section for the Axiom as there is for other Garrett detectors?

I also think there should be a section for the Axiom, not only is it a very capable detector it is also one of Garrett's best PI detectors that can compete with the best PI detectors out there.
No one had requested one, I will work on it...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom