What's new

Why no option for banner in the app?!

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
6,035
Reaction score
7,428
Golden Thread
1
Location
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's driving me crazy not having the option to vote banner on finds. It basically doesn't even cross my mind to vote for people because I can't see the banner, and have no option to vote. I feel bad because there are many times I should be voting. Like many others, I'm on iPad and iPhone.

Please at least give us the option to vote in the app...
 
You can vote banner. Just tap the thread and select "more" then "report" and type the word banner. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1445578409.231594.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1445578425.996188.webp
 
Last edited:
Really! I'm going to try it tonight, thank you!
 
No worries! Good luck
 
Does this function the same via the Tapatalk TNET?

~Tejaas~
 
Does this function the same via the Tapatalk TNET?

~Tejaas~

Highlight the first post of the thread you want to nominate then hit the 3 white dots upper right and then hit report ....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom